Walter Mencken 11:31 a.m., Feb. 1
Grapes and Hops: New eatery on Market?
Signs of life, where Gaslamp meets East Village
The signs are up.
Spotted this ABC Public Notice of Application to Sell Alcoholic Beverages at 933 Market.
They’re to give neighbors a chance to approve or complain about a new café here to be called “Grapes and Hops.”
Oh. Sign says it’s been posted since 5/31. So things should be moving along.
It’s certainly another sign of life awakening on this strip of Market, between 8th and 9th...
...It's starting to form a kinda elbow joint between the Gaslamp and East Village.
Anybody know if it's happening?
More like this:
- Southpaw: Wild life behind the batting cage — July 5, 2013
- Lincoln Park: Red Rooster’s got catfish, if you can find it — Feb. 1, 2013
- A closer look at the trailer for 21 & Over — Nov. 14, 2012
- Souper Barrio! — Nov. 2, 2012
- Sausages for sail...! — Sept. 2, 2012