Ian Anderson 3 p.m., April 23
- Community Blog
- Ensign Hickman
Border News Translations 24: 4 Killed; $900,000 Heroin Siezed; Amber Alert Cancelled
El Linea Tijuana TIJUANA-Four people were executed and one was injured this morning in a Sánchez Taboada home. One person survived the armed attack, reported municipal police. The incident occurred around 4:30 a.m. on Monday, when several individuals broke into the house and opened fire. Following the quadruple homicide, the attackers escaped in an unknown direction.
El Linea Tijuana CALEXICO- Sunday, April 17, 2011 Border patrol agents seized heroin valued at $900,000 on the U.S. black market. Agents in Calexico, California found the drugs when they stopped a truck at the I-8 border checkpoint. The 50-year-old man was carrying 28 ounces of heroin, detected with help of a canine agent. The drugs were handed over to the U.S. DEA.
El Linea Tijuana MEXICALI- Sunday, April 17, 2011 This morning, around 1 a.m., police authorities arrested a woman who abducted a newborn baby. The baby was recovered safe and healthy during a raid in the Nacozari colony. Sandra Luz Medina Cárdenas, 25, passed herself off as a nurse himself and stole a baby from a hospital nursery before disappearing. The State Department of Justice reported that it canceled the Amber Alert and thanked the community for support in locating the newborn.
More like this:
- Border News Translations: Big Guns; Bad Daddy; 2 Found Dead — May 7, 2011
- Border News Translations: $1 Million in Drugs Seized; 28 Migrants Caught; 32 Police Want Compensation — April 23, 2011
- Border News Translations 33: Amber Alert; Drug Siezures; Missing Student — April 22, 2011
- BORDER NEWS TRANSLATIONS 6: Way Up In Smoke — April 9, 2011
- BORDER NEWS TRANSLATIONS 5: Wild Wild West Mexican Style — April 9, 2011