Image

a teenage granddaughter comes downstairs for her date with this see-through blouse on and no bra.

her grandmother just pitched a fit, telling her not to dare go out like that! The teenager tells her ' Loosen up Grams. These are modern times. You gotta let your rose buds show! ' and out she goes.

the next day the teenager comes down stairs, and the grandmother is sitting there with no top on. The teenager wants to die. She explains to her grandmother that she has friends coming over and that it is just not appropriate....

the grandmother says, ' Loosen up, Sweetie. If you can show off your rose buds, then I can display my hanging baskets....

happy gardening ladies

Comments

MsGrant June 13, 2010 @ 1:21 p.m.

Thanks for the laugh, nan!! Lovin' it!!

antigeekess June 13, 2010 @ 9:54 p.m.

LOL. Hanging baskets, indeed.

looks down

sigh

CuddleFish June 14, 2010 @ 2:21 p.m.

Joe, the links leads to a logo for that site, but no pic. :(

antigeekess June 14, 2010 @ 6:08 p.m.

I sent somebody a Xmas card with something like that once. :)

Anybody see that episode of "The Apprentice" where somebody yelled "show us your tits" at Joan Rivers, and she started pulling up her skirt? Heehee.

And I've got good news. I think I've figured out what our Halloween costume this year should be, girls: http://www.steveohville.com/tits.jpg

CuddleFish June 14, 2010 @ 6:26 p.m.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MsGrant June 14, 2010 @ 6:48 p.m.

Oh, that's just awesome, AG. I'll bet Joan's boobies are perky as all get out. I can't wait to see her movie that's coming out! Have you heard about it?

antigeekess June 14, 2010 @ 10:28 p.m.

Re #13:

I had not, Grantie. But I have now. And it looks BRILLIANT!

I'll keep an eye out for it!

ribbit

;)

MsGrant June 15, 2010 @ 9:20 a.m.

But this movie really humanitizes (not sure if this is a word) her, CF. I saw the trailer at the theater and had read a story about the movie in, I think, the New York Times. It is sad how much harder she had to work then the men in the comedy business, and how many doors she broke down for other women comedians. Johnny Carson, one of her biggest supporters, was so offended when she launched her own late-night show that he never spoke to her again. And now she is a joke, but she is in on her own joke. She's not happy about it. God, I can't wait to see this movie!!!!!

"Ribbit" to you, too, AG.

nan shartel June 17, 2010 @ 2:32 p.m.

fighting off old age isn't easy...hahahahaha...especially as all u know that in our minds and hearts we never get old...but r sometimes embarrassed to behave like young ones

i know in spite of the grey i still want to kick up my heel and float across the floor in an irresistible arabesque that reaches out to touch the Universe

~~ya know...just that pleasant little nudge that says hello~~

hahahahahaha

Joanie has so much money she laughs at herself all the way to the bank

AND WHAT ABOUT THAT DARLIN' BETTY WHITE!!!!

way to go Betty!!!

nan shartel June 17, 2010 @ 2:38 p.m.

OMFG!!!!!

i watch that trailer Auntie G...i'm so gonna watch that...even if i have to sit on Joan's Fabergé Eggs to hatch it!!!

nan shartel June 17, 2010 @ 2:39 p.m.

geesus i wish i'd start putting the last ED's on those words...hahahahahaha

MsGrant June 17, 2010 @ 2:41 p.m.

Ladies, the movie got four stars in today's paper. I wonder what Duncan thinks of it.

nan shartel June 17, 2010 @ 3:22 p.m.

oh boyo...that will be on my hit list!!!

Joe Poutous June 18, 2010 @ 8:11 a.m.

If Joan River's facial plastic surgery is any evidence, her tits are probably very perky... You just can't tell which nipple is looking at you and they are shaped like Alaska.

• Joe

MsGrant June 18, 2010 @ 8:37 a.m.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Thanks, Joe. I needed a laugh!

nan shartel June 18, 2010 @ 9:16 a.m.

thx Joe...i needed a morning laugh...hahahahahahahaha