Barnaby Monk 5 a.m., Oct. 1
Scorsese's The Wolf of Wall Street pushed back to 2014?
November 15th, opening day. That meant something. So it shall be written across the one sheet, so it shall be done. You promised, Marty, you promised!
YeahbuthowlongIgottawait? At the rate Marty's going, it's see you next year time for The Wolf of Wall Street .
Collider reports, His Eminence "is still not finished with the pic and a release date delay is looking very likely, with Paramount even considering a possible move to 2014."
Relax, Scott. Shake it off. Act like a man. His hand mustn't be forced. Remember what happened with Cape Fear.
Click to watch the trailer.
More like this:
- Scorsese invites "Wolfs" to his door for test screening of The Wolf of Wall Street — Oct. 24, 2013
- The Frank Sinatra clock — Sept. 25, 2013
- Name That Logo: Deluxe Warner Bros. Edition — Sept. 19, 2013
- Trailer Park: Martin Scorsese's The Wolf of Wall Street — June 17, 2013
- A closer look at the trailer for Mama — Sept. 14, 2012