noon, March 25
Trailer Park: Bullet to the Head
The interesting thing is, the actual film is not nearly as cliched as the trailer.
Seriuosly, Scott liked it quite a bit.
But still. Let the cliched bodies hit the floor.
"My partner was clipped." (I got yer complex motivation right here.)
"You gave me your word. You're getting out of that business."
"This is the last time. I'll never do this again."
"You two are insane! You're dealing with an ex-mercenary. He's going to punch your ticket and I'm going to watch!" (Minor variation on, "You just don't get it, do you?")
"You don't just kill a guy like that!" (Minor variation on, "Dammit, McGonigle, you're a loose cannon!")
"We have something you want."
"You're starting to sound like a broken record."
"They don't even make records any more." (Hyuck!)
The remarkable thing is, about half of the lines in this trailer don't even show up in the film.
More like this:
- Trailer Park: Seventh Son — Aug. 2, 2013
- Trailer Park: Pacific Rim — May 1, 2013
- A closer look at the red-band trailer for the Evil Dead remake — Jan. 4, 2013
- Dept. of supercuts we'd like to see — Jan. 3, 2013
- A closer look at the trailer for Gangster Squad... — Jan. 2, 2013