Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., March 10
Aside from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?
Matthew beat me to it with this brilliant evisceration of Spielberg's latest ploy to ensure his place in the history books.
Looks like Steve is on his way to being voted Best Director of the Year.
More like this:
- Ephemeral Groucho — Feb. 28, 2013
- Groucho Marx was boy soprano in an Episcopal Church choir! — Feb. 26, 2013
- The Ten Commandments of Hollywood trailers — Feb. 19, 2013
- Now hear this: Marty announces His next offering — Feb. 14, 2013
- My funky valentines — Feb. 14, 2013