Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., July 27
The blog has been a bit Groucho-heavy of late, but while researching Sunday night's Live Oscar Blog, I stumbled across a handful of material that is new to The Big Screen.
Consider a moratorium on Groucho posts now in effect.
Don't bet your life on it.
Some of this is from my private stock. The rest is e-Phemera found on Google News. Enjoy!
More like this:
- Female trouble — July 10, 2013
- Groucho Marx was boy soprano in an Episcopal Church choir! — Feb. 26, 2013
- The Ten Commandments of Hollywood trailers — Feb. 19, 2013
- Truth in advertising: Woody plugs Groucho — Feb. 18, 2013
- My funky valentines — Feb. 14, 2013