Larry Steckling 6 p.m., March 31
A few thoughts:
Man, I had no idea Michelle Williams needed the work this badly.
Man, Andrew McCarthy isn't aging too well, is he?
Man, I had no idea Sean Bean needed the work this badly. Oh, wait - that's really Sean Bean. Apparently, one does not simply live off of Lord of the Rings residuals.
I kind of admire the way that tagline applies to both the film and next year's main attraction at Knott's Berry Farm:
It also helps to explain a couple of shots from the trailer. This is gonna be an awesome ride, people!
Really, the only thing left to decide is whether going to see this film is a no-brainer or an all-brainer:
We'll be here all week, try the veal, etc.
More like this:
- A further look at the trailer for 21 & Over — Nov. 14, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for The Croods — Oct. 19, 2012
- A closer look at Brad Pitt's ad for Chanel No. 5 — Oct. 15, 2012
- A closer look at certain, um, parts of the trailer for Hitchcock — Oct. 11, 2012
- If I Cast the The 3 Stooges — April 9, 2012