Ian Anderson 2 p.m., March 2
Shia LaBeouf Tempts the Fickle Finger of Fate
As y'all know by now, the Transformers star (you know, besides the Giant $#&@^@! Robots) recently gave an interview to the Hollywood Reporter in which he declared himself "done" with the studio system that made him a star. And to illustrate his frustration, he chose the following remarkable image: "These dudes [in the independent world] are a miracle," he said. "They give you the money, and they trust you -- [unlike the studios, which] give you the money, then get on a plane and come to the set and stick a finger up your ass and chase you around for five months."
Bold words, Mr. LaBeouf. But life is long, and you're only 26. It's not difficult to imagine the following scenario...
[Image of Mr. LaBeouf taken from that one NSFW Sigur Ros video.]
More like this:
- Shia LaBeouf is the gift that keeps on giving. — April 2, 2013
- Shia LaBeouf learns the true meaning of fear. — Aug. 22, 2012
- It's "Kick Michael Bay Thursday" at The Big Screen — Aug. 16, 2012
- Shia LaBeouf - Finger Method Actor? — Aug. 16, 2012
- Oh, dear, Megan, Part 2 — June 28, 2011