Chad Deal 6 p.m., Feb. 27
Sweetwater Superintendent Ed Brand's refusal to remove Halloween costume raises concerns
Halloween was two days ago, and he's still dressed as a ghost!
Concerned Parent Hallie Copter: "He's cancelled his appearance at our community forums three times already. Now he seems to be taking this invisibility thing to heart."
More like this:
- Cop Accused of Multiple Sexual Assaults Pleads Not Guilty — Feb. 13, 2014
- Mayor's Office flooded with panties — July 22, 2013
- Last-minute San Diego Halloween costumes — Oct. 31, 2012
- A Word From Our Sponsors — Oct. 25, 2011
- "Oh, dread, he's up to my..." — June 22, 2011