Bob McPhail 12:30 p.m., April 26
Following Showy But Brief Performance from Government, San Diego Sighs with Disappointment and Heads Home
"This was supposed to be a special night. I was hoping for at least twenty minutes, you know?"
City Officials: "You have to believe us; this has never happened before."
More like this:
- Sweetwater Superintendent Ed Brand's refusal to remove Halloween costume raises concerns — Nov. 2, 2012
- Dalai Lama to San Diego: "You Are Not Worthy" — March 22, 2012
- A Tip of the Hat — Jan. 16, 2012
- A Word From Our Sponsors — Oct. 25, 2011
- Chargers Coach Norv Turner: "I'm The Only Trickster God This Team Needs, Thank You Very Much." — Sept. 19, 2011