Dave Rice 2:29 p.m., Dec. 5
Ghost of Richard Nixon holds press conference: "You won't have Bob Filner to kick around any more."
"For 12 weeks, ever since the Frye announcement, you've had a lot of fun. You've had a lot of fun. You've had an opportunity to attack Bob and I think he's given as good as he's taken. He leaves you gentlemen now, and you will write it, you will interpret it, that's your right. But as he leaves you, I want you to know, just think how much you're gonna be missing. You won't have Filner to kick around any more."
More like this:
- Faulconer: "There's a land called France, where the naked ladies dance..." — July 22, 2013
- NYC Mayoral Candidate Anthony Weiner: "Bob Filner is a model mayor." — July 15, 2013
- Todd Gloria Mayoral signs ready pre-Pride and Filner has NOT even resigned!! — July 13, 2013
- Why have the Republicans been following Filner with private investigators for years — July 12, 2013
- In wake of scandal, Mayor Filner to propose new Weak Mayor guidelines — July 12, 2013