Content for Tuesday, August 27, 2013
- Border agents make big seizure at Otay Mesa
- Holy Top Ten Movie Moseses! Ridley Scott to direct Exodus
- The line of candidates hoping to replace Mayor Bob Filner continues to grow
- Ill Saint M/Justin Pearson: A Pig's Orphan
- Horses abused by Ramona woman find new homes
- Dining room aesthetics and Saigon on Fifth
- Family of alleged murder victim gave testimony
- Racy employees using taxpayers' wheels, county audit finds
- Sister of alleged murder victim testified
- Sheriff's deputies fatally shoot San Marcos man
- San Diego home values continued spurting in June
- Sideways on Tenth
- Pasaje Gomez: Tijuana Art Walk
- Padres falter and drop one to the Diamondbacks
News & Stories
Russia, Mongolia and China via the Trans-Mongolian Railway.
Russia is one of the most challenging countries in which to travel on a budget. Oh sure, your ruble might still go a pinto’s puff further out on the street than your yen, but you’ll ...
A new, temporary lifeguard tower has been placed on Carlsbad State Beach in between Carlsbad Village Blvd and Tamarack Avenue. Tower 36B stands twenty yards to the south of Tower 36, where it has been ...
“You know we’re going to see you.”
An international incident interrupted the "Poesía transfronteriza" poetry reading attended by over 60 people on August 25 at the border fence in Friendship Park. People on both sides of the border watched a series of ...
Caffe Calabria pays for revamping of parking spaces
The city's first parklet was officially dedicated August 23, at 3933 30th Street in North Park. It's in front of Caffé Calabria, which paid for construction and will do all the maintenance. The parklet was ...