Content for Sunday, October 14, 2012
- Moonlight Beach, Encinitas, Snack Bar and Bathroom have been torn down for a renovation project.
- Week 8 Top 10
- Zlatkovich soars at Dizzy's grand opening
- Mexicali pig rancher complains of Mexican army abuse while US Border Patrol observes
- Around the World in 80 Days at Lamb's Players
- Paint O'Keeffe's Calla Lily
- Greenroom Writers Workshop
- Carlsbad safety center open house yesterday
- Police canine demonstration in Carlsbad
- Firefighters demonstrate a rescue
- Scott West lands music in animated Cowboys & Aliens film
News & Stories
This acclaimed winemaking region holds a few welcome surprises.
Many people are largely unfamiliar with how important Franz Joseph Haydn was to classical music. He is called the “Father of the Symphony” and “Father of the String Quartet,” yet he is not as well ...
Before summer began, Carlsbad installed five new pedestrian crosswalks on oceanfront Carlsbad Boulevard, between Tamarack and Sycamore avenues. Each crossing is well marked, with a pedestrian-safe, raised median in the middle of the busy four-lane ...