Ian Anderson 5 p.m., May 21
- Community Blog
- Leucadia Surf School
Moonlight Beach, Encinitas, Snack Bar and Bathroom have been torn down for a renovation project.
Moonlight Beach in Encinitas is being rebuilt. The photo below is from one morning after a heavy rain last week. We are looking foward to the rebuilt Moonlight Beach.
More like this:
- The 75-pound balsa board — March 11, 2015
- Encinitas’ tallest Christmas tree strung with lights — Dec. 6, 2013
- New emergency helicopter serves Encinitas — Nov. 6, 2013
- Ribbon-cutting at Encinitas’ Moonlight Beach — June 20, 2013
- More Sand at Moonlight Beach — Oct. 28, 2012