Jeff Smith noon, March 8
Eat & Drink for a Cause Sunday at Tiger! Tiger!
Portion of patron's bills at North Park gastropub to be donated to Media Arts Center's Summer Scholarship Fundraising Campaign
Missed out on the Media Arts Center's Carnival Fundraiser?
Well, the Media Arts Center is very close to their $7,000 goal - to be able to offer 30 need-based youth scholarships to be used for two of the Center’s media arts summer programs, Youth Media & Tech Camp and the Teen Producers Project - and they’ve enlisted the help of their neighboring brewpub.
All ya have to do is eat some tasty farm-to-table food, drink some craft beer or draft root beer and tell the 'tender you're there for the fundraiser, and 20% of your bill (before tax and tip, natch) will get donated to the Center's summer scholarship fund.
Bing, bang, boom, easy-peasy - cause everyone's gotta eat and Sunday rhymes with funday for a reason.
Don't like beer and delicious sandwiches (or just have other plans Sunday)? You have until June 30 at 11:59:59 p.m. to donate to the Media Arts Center's online campaign.
More like this:
- Media Arts Center's Carnival Fundraiser Thursday — June 11, 2013
- Best events in San Diego: June 13-20 — June 11, 2013
- North Park's Boulevard Nights to showcase films from MACSD's Teen Producers Project — Sept. 4, 2012
- Send Your Kids to Media Arts Center's Fall Film Camp — Nov. 15, 2011
- Latino Film Festival Looking for Entries — Sept. 23, 2011