Jeff Smith 4 p.m., Aug. 28
Josh Pickney used to be in a couple of local bands but now he is an engineering student.
“I go to Mesa, but I plan to transfer to a school in Germany soon,” he tells me.
The 22 year-old was born and raised in San Diego. Bow ties and suspenders are his new thing.
“I’m trying them out,” he explains, “I have three pairs of suspenders and five bow ties. I bought these suspenders from H&M. They are Cheap and awesome.“
Josh’s least favorite fashion statements are baggy button-down shirts.
“They look gross. I like clean lines.”
His current favorite statement pieces are his scarves.
More like this:
- Street Style, North Park: Fashion twins — Jan. 17, 2013
- Street Style, Fashion Valley: It's all about the details — Dec. 31, 2012
- Street Style University Heights: Chukka Boots — Dec. 18, 2012
- Street Style: Horton Plaza mall rats — Dec. 13, 2012
- Tell me What You're Wearing — Dec. 13, 2007