Matt Potter 3:30 p.m., Dec. 11
Mark your calendars: on Saturday, August 11 from 11:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. of Sunday, August 12 nearly 400 participants join in the 2nd Annual Midnight Water Gun Fight in Balboa Park!
"We will meet at the large fountain in front of San Diego Natural History Museum at 11:45pm (near Park Blvd.). First "squirt" will be at the stroke of midnight and then it is a free-for-all of water gun madness!!!" states the invitation page. Participants are encouraged to wear costumes, swimwear, and bodypaint. The event is free.
More like this:
- Best San Diego Events: December 27-January 2 — Dec. 26, 2012
- Horror Business — Sept. 16, 2012
- Alternative picture shows — Aug. 21, 2012
- Zombie Apocalypse on Friday the Thirteenth! — July 11, 2012
- Occupy San Diego Joins Veterans Day Parade, Holds Teach-ins — Nov. 10, 2011