Julie Stalmer 7:15 p.m., June 25
Hunt & Gather summer party
Tonight at 6 p.m. Hunt & Gather (2871 University Ave) is throwing a summer party. "We'll have refreshments, snacks, great deals and some amazing music courtesy of Mark Quark, Elong, Jon Doss and Dr. Indulgent!"states the event site.
Admission is free and guests will be able to check out Hunt & Gather's carefully curated and eclectic mix of clothing and accessories.
From Zoe Crenshaw co-owner: "We specialize in women’s & men’s vintage clothing, new clothing, accessories, re-worked vintage, one of a kind designer pieces, jewelry, tee shirts, records & artwork. The concept is to offer unique and original clothing from local designers and previous decades. We carry lots of carefully selected wild to rare vintage pieces that are on track with today’s high fashion looks seen on the streets of New York/Paris/London. Our goal is to provide affordable style. The atmosphere is happy, fun and lacking pretension or attitude."
More like this:
- Hunt & Gather Celebrates Three Years of Vintage Rarities — May 2, 2012
- Moonshake's Techy Grooves — Dec. 28, 2011
- Rocker Chicks Do San Diego, plus Dark Metal, Racist Rock, Christian Goths, Hip-Hop Quest, Rave Culture, Fashionistas, Swing Kids, & more — June 9, 2008
- ZZ Top: An Illustrated Rock Tale, plus Local Musical Kids TV Show, more — Oct. 3, 2007
- Cool San Diego — April 19, 2007