Dorian Hargrove 8:30 p.m., Dec. 12
Man gunned down at hamburger stand in Rosarito
Victim was shot in broad daylight while waiting for a hamburger
A man was gunned down in Rosarito, Baja California, while waiting for a hamburger shortly after noon, on Thursday, June 6. The victim, who authorities have only identified as a 34 year old male named Omar, is believed to have been specifically targeted at short range. The victim died from a gunshot wound to the head.
Police are expected to release more details on the case soon. One person, who may be a suspect, was arrested near the crime scene.
More like this:
- Suspect in murder of Ensenada priest apprehended in Tijuana — Aug. 7, 2013
- Former federal police commander killed in Rosarito — July 16, 2013
- Five killed overnight in Tijuana — June 8, 2013
- Three killed in Tijuana drug violence — March 2, 2013
- Taxi Driver Executed in Rosarito — Feb. 28, 2012