9 p.m., Feb. 10
Man gunned down at hamburger stand in Rosarito
Victim was shot in broad daylight while waiting for a hamburger
A man was gunned down in Rosarito, Baja California, while waiting for a hamburger shortly after noon, on Thursday, June 6. The victim, who authorities have only identified as a 34 year old male named Omar, is believed to have been specifically targeted at short range. The victim died from a gunshot wound to the head.
Police are expected to release more details on the case soon. One person, who may be a suspect, was arrested near the crime scene.
More like this:
- Former federal police commander killed in Rosarito — July 16, 2013
- Waterboarding and Abuse in Rosarito — July 1, 2011
- Border News: Beach Trash; 2 Arrested; Medical Appointments Available — June 5, 2011
- Florida Man Shot Outside Rosarito Beach Bakery — Nov. 4, 2010
- The Guns of Mexico — April 6, 2000