Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., March 10
Enhanced bike parking coming to Downtown
Civic San Diego, the offshoot of the former Centre City Development Council, announced plans last week to install between 100 and 200 bike racks and 3-6 bicycle corrals, or repurposed street parking areas, around the Downtown area in coming months, the website BikeSD is reporting.
Daniel Reeves, the associate project manager for Civic San Diego is taking suggestions on where bike parking would be most beneficial for cyclists at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funds to pay for the improvements will come from parking revenue taken in by the organization.
More like this:
- County funds new access point to Otay Valley Regional Park — Oct. 15, 2013
- Downtown San Diego Partnership seeks contractors to light up trees — Aug. 6, 2013
- North Park, Coronado to improve bicycle parking options — Jan. 25, 2013
- Public bicycle tools added to Hillcrest bike corral — Nov. 9, 2012
- Cyclists Push for Safety — Aug. 26, 2011