Walter Mencken 4:15 p.m., Dec. 12
The Mexican Army, working on an anonymous tip, seized 7.4 tons of marijuana in Tijuana on Monday, November 5th. A home was raided where 1,303 individual packages ready for shipment were found.
The home was located in the colonia Arboledas de La Mesa, in southeast Tijuana. Some of the packages bore stickers of tomatoes and stallions, which are typically used to identify recipients.
The seizure was put on display for local media on Tuesday, November 6th.
More like this:
- Authorities seize over one ton of marijuana from Tijuana residence — May 11, 2013
- Big seizures — Nov. 14, 2012
- Another Huge Pot Bust, 22 Tons Seized at Checkpoint — June 21, 2012
- 1.3 Tons of Pot Seized in Tijuana — May 17, 2012
- Tijuana Police Seize Over 1 Ton of Marijuana — April 8, 2012