Susan Luzzaro 6:30 p.m., July 31
U.S. Fugitive Nabbed by Border Patrol
A suspect wanted for a double murder was apprehended while trying to cross back into the United States from Tijuana on Tuesday, June 12th. José Alejandro González was wanted for the murder of two men in Las Vegas, on April 28th.
González was apprehended while trying to cross using his own documents through the border check. The suspect had been hiding in Tijuana. Agents from the U.S. Bureau of Customs and Border Protection were alerted when a red flag was raised after swiping his documents.
González is currently in the San Diego jail. He will be transferred to Las Vegas for prosecution.
The suspect is a known gang member and a resident of Aliso Viejo, CA. Two women were also allegedly injured by González during the fatal shootings.
More like this:
- Man admits to dismembering woman with help of family members in Tijuana — March 19, 2013
- Fugitive nabbed — Dec. 5, 2012
- Chula Vista murder suspect nabbed in TJ — Oct. 5, 2012
- Fugitive wanted for murder arrested in Baja — Sept. 11, 2012
- Romanian Drug Trafficker Apprehended in Calexico — Aug. 15, 2012