2 p.m., Dec. 10
Republican Party Endorses List of Incumbents
The Republican Party of San Diego County issued a list of candidate endorsements this morning, with few surprises to be found on the list.
House of Representatives candidates endorsed by the party include sitting Congressmen Brian Bilbray, Darrell Issa, and Duncan D. Hunter. Incumbent State Assemblyman Brian Jones also gets a nod, as do current County Supervisors Dianne Jacob and Greg Cox.
“While Democrats continue to put up candidates who defend the status quo and place the interests of special interests and government labor unions first, our Republican candidates are committed to always placing the interests of taxpayers first,” said local party chairman Tony Kvaric in a statement released along with the endorsements.
Pictured: Dianne Jacob
More like this:
- Local Republican endorsement slate rolled out — June 12, 2013
- Local former NBA star endorses Peters — Oct. 20, 2012
- Non-Partisan Political Action Committee with a Partisan History to Host Dumanis Fundraiser — April 30, 2012
- Stahl Calls Foul on Republican Endorsement of Bilbray — Feb. 13, 2012
- Ludicrous and Irresponsible Gossip — July 28, 2005