Don Bauder 4:30 p.m., Dec. 9
The Port of San Diego has announced a meeting to be held tomorrow, August 30, to discuss the conceptual plans for a new hotel to be built on the site of Lane Field, original home of the Padres.
After the initial design for the 400-room, dual-branded project was widely panned as view-obstructing and aesthetically displeasing, the Port and site developer LPP Lane Field, LLC, are conducting the meeting as a means of public outreach to review the design process and present changes that have been made to the original design.
More information about the meeting is available here.
More like this:
- Coastal Commission set to approve revamped Lane Field redevelopment project — Jan. 28, 2013
- New hotel plans presented for Lane Field site — Aug. 22, 2012
- Port Offers Sponsorship to Business Generators — April 4, 2012
- Operation Clean Sweep Prepares for 21st Year — Aug. 17, 2011
- Redeveloping Lane Field — July 26, 2011