Garrett Harris noon, Oct. 13
Spanos Fundraiser for Rick Perry a Family Affair
Texas governor and GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry may be sliding in the polls, but he still has the backing of Chargers president Dean Spanos (pictured) and his three siblings, as shown by an invitation to a high-dollar private Perry fundraising event scheduled next week in Sacramento.
Set to be held at the posh Park Ultra Lounge on December 1, the $500 per couple event ($1000 per person for a "VIP Photo Opportunity") is cohosted by Dean Spanos and wife Susie; brother and Chargers executive vice president Michael Spanos and wife Helen; sister Dea Spanos Berberian, a vice president of A.G. Spanos Companies, and her husband Ron; and sister Alexis Spanos Ruhl, also a Spanos company V.P., and her husband Barry.
Other co-hosts include E. Floyd Kvamme, Partner Emeritus at the high-technology venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers, and oil industry lobbyist Rock Zierman.
More like this:
- Spanos cash goes to Issa, not mayor — Aug. 11, 2015
- Rick Perry's sugar papa — Feb. 6, 2015
- Rick Perry's La Jolla super PAC down to its last $946 — Feb. 7, 2013
- Spanos Clan to Host Romney Fundraiser at Stockton Estate — March 6, 2012
- Fall of the mighty — Jan. 30, 2003