Don Bauder 7:30 a.m., Oct. 23
Chad White Baja-Med popup dinner at Analog
With guest Chef Diego Hernandez of Corazon de Tierra in Valle de Guadalupe.
A few days ago, SDpopup posted a light-hearted bio of White to promote his popup dinner at Analog (801 Fifth Avenue, Downtown) on May 13 and 14.
Tickets for Tuesday, May 14 are $50 and include a four-course meal prepared with guest Chef Diego Hernandez of Corazon de Tierra in Valle de Guadalupe featuring:
LENGUA de pato - Duck tongue, stinging nettles, mostarza, rhubarb glaze, strawberry, smoked fat
CARACOL de mar - Ocean froth, cucumber-poblano jus, fiddlehead ferns, sea-bacon, borage
CORODERO Braseado - Braised lamb, uni sauce, cannellini bean, oregano
REMOLACHA pastel - Beet cake, milk whey ice cream
More like this:
- Taste Baja! in Hillcrest — July 25, 2013
- A taste of Tijuana: Javier Plascencia progressive meal — July 23, 2013
- Cauliflower ceviche at the Vegetarian Cuisine & Arts Festival in Tijuana — March 20, 2013
- Plancha Baja Med: a popup dinner in North Park — Dec. 18, 2012
- Plancha Baja Med: a popup dinner — Dec. 10, 2012