Darrin DuFord 3:30 p.m., Dec. 26
Eclipse Chocolat celebrates fifth anniversary with expansion announcement
It’s been five years since Eclipse Chocolat began selling their delicious, innovative artisan chocolates on El Cajon Boulevard in North Park, and owner Will Gustwiller celebrated the milestone anniversary by announcing that the business will be moving to a new, 4000 square foot location at the corner of Ivy and Fern Streets in South Park.
Gustwiller is making good use of the increase in space. Besides plenty of room for expansion and upgrades to the production facility, plans are for an outdoor patio, a private dining room that will seat 45, and a full craft beer/wine bar.
The new store is expected to open in January.
2121 El Cajon Blvd.
More like this:
- Eclipse falling on Fern Street — Jan. 30, 2013
- Cheapskate Me: Eclipse Chocolat — Dec. 7, 2011
- Sezio to Occupy North Park for Four-Day Weekend — Nov. 9, 2011
- Eclipse Chocolat — July 3, 2011
- Famous Firework Event in 92101 Downtown San Diego - 4th of July Celebration — June 16, 2009