Don Bauder 9:30 p.m., July 30
Davanti Enoteca in Del Mar
Next door to Davanti Enoteca in Del Mar will be their sister restaurant, Mia Francesca. According to owner Scott Harris, Mia Francesca will feature dishes from "Rome and the surrounding areas of Tuscany, Umbria and Lazio" and "simple, rustic cooking, friendly service and fair prices in a contemporary, casually sophisticated trattoria ambiance."
Both restaurants are slated to open in mid-February. The first Davanti Enoteca is located in Little Italy.
Del Mar Highlands Town Center
12955 El Camino Real
San Diego, CA 92130
More like this:
- Davanti Enoteca, a sweet spot in Little Italy — Aug. 15, 2013
- Davanti Enoteca: Top 50! — Nov. 27, 2012
- Powers to the People: I’m Coming to Del Mar Highlands — May 21, 2012
- New Eateries in Little Italy: Hold the Pasta Bowl — Aug. 22, 2011
- Enotic Dreams on India Street — June 11, 2011