Dorian Hargrove 4:30 p.m., June 24
Talk about R.I.P: One more place to worry about. Babbo Grande (1731 University, Uptown/Hillcrest area) has a notice on its front door, "Temporarily closed because of rain." This place has good food, beautiful varnished woodwork, and a tropical, dog-friendly patio out back. And it's been known for its real value lunch specials. Temporary? Windows are all papered over...Let's hope it means what it says...
More like this:
- Author & Punisher: this is heavy — Nov. 6, 2012
- Buddhist Sandwiches At the New Library? — June 20, 2012
- We're Losing The Wrong Ones... — Sept. 25, 2011
- R.I.P. Canyonfolk House Concerts El Cajon: 2003–2011 — Sept. 14, 2011
- Mamma Mia! Francesca's Moving In — May 16, 2011