Ian Anderson 11 a.m., May 31
- Community Blog
- Ensign Hickman
Baja & Border News Translations: Seeking Relatives of Baby Left at Hospital General; Offices Will Close for Festivities
Seeking Relatives of Baby Left at Hospital General (Tijuana Press, 12/27/12 by Nora Leticia Garcia)
Tijuana, BC - The General Hospital, requested the collaboration of citizens to locate relatives of an infant of only two months. The very tiny child was admitted to the hospital on December 14th.
Health authorities reported in a statement that the child's surnamed Bustamante Lucero is stable.
If you have information that can help locate any relatives, you can contact the Social Labor Department at the hospital or speak with hospitable service at 6 84 00 78 extension number 2420. http://www.tijuanapress.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8522:buscan-a-familiares-de-bebe-dejado-en-hg&catid=1:locales&Itemid=50
Offices Will Close for Festivities (Tijuana Press, 12/28/12 by Nora Leticia Garcia)
Tijuana, BC - Due to New Years festivities, the offices of Revenue Collection will be closed to the public, from December 29 until January 1, 2013.
The State agency reported, using a communiqué, that to avoid problems the offices located at Vía Rápida and Mariano Matamoros, regularly open on Saturdays, will be closed.
On January 2 at 8.00 am, service will resume on a regular basis. http://www.tijuanapress.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8529:recaudacion-cerrara-oficinas&catid=1:locales&Itemid=50
More like this:
- Baja & Border News Translations: Accused of Shooting; Kidnapped for Money "to Marry and Study" — Jan. 22, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Help Asked to Locate Woman; Missing Sinaloense Teen Located — Jan. 17, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Narcomenudistas Arrested in Jardines del Rubí; Man Assassinated Arriving Home — Jan. 10, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Girl Saved During Attack; Invitation to Join Youth Patrol — Jan. 10, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: No Water on Wednesday; Port Entry Affects Tourist Directions — Nov. 5, 2012