Brandon Hernández 9 a.m., April 24
Wait, wait, wait - howcum no one told me about The Monk?
Look, I know not everyone is going to be as taken as I am with the notion of a French film that takes the notions of spiritual struggles and holiness seriously (maybe Roger Ebert?), but you could have at least let me know about The Monk, which opens today. I mean, if only for the visuals...
More like this:
- Six-second beefcake: Hugh Jackman stars in world's shortest preview for The Wolverine — March 26, 2013
- Never mind the Jay Gatsby, here comes the Jay-Z — March 14, 2013
- Spring Breakers: Korine's homage to Tarantino? — March 14, 2013
- The Incredible Burt Wonderstone trolls The Avengers — March 1, 2013
- If I Cast the The 3 Stooges — April 9, 2012