Ken Harrison 6:45 p.m., Aug. 23
**L@@K** RARE VINTAGE RETRO CLASSIC OZU WIFE-BEATER T-SHIRT - CHEAP **L@@K**
I can hear the t-shirt printer now: "Ozu wife-beaters? I thought you said O.J."
It must have been all of the karate and flying people in Yasujiro Ozu's Tokyo Story that brought this about. What next, the Mahatma Gandhi AK-47?
I dug around the fruit cellar and came up with a few more @RARE@ collectible items bound to fetch big bucks on eBay.
More like this:
- Comic-Con Photo Phunnies Day 5 - Sunday — July 21, 2013
- Clean slate: A brief pictorial tribute to the clapboard — June 17, 2013
- Happy Flag Day! — June 14, 2013
- A gallery of 33 vintage posters from Hollywood's Golden Age of cartoons — June 12, 2013
- See the book, read the movie — April 4, 2013