Daniel Powell 2:52 p.m., May 29
Chilling, exclusive images from World War Z!
Dept. of No, Not Really
Zombie hordes fill the streets of New York City. Mindless, soulless, bent only on consumption, they prepare their assault on the lucky few with access to safety via the red carpet.
Star Brad Pitt flashes a brief smile, relieved that, for a moment at least, the onrushing horde has been stymied by his makeshift wall.
But it isn't long before the wall begins to give as the horde surges against it, drawing ever nearer, eager to snap our hero's face...
Oh, wait. These are from the film's New York premiere, you say? My bad.
More like this:
- Hold that lion: a pictorial history of the MGM logo — June 27, 2013
- Trailer Park: Martin Scorsese's The Wolf of Wall Street — June 17, 2013
- A gallery of 33 vintage posters from Hollywood's Golden Age of cartoons — June 12, 2013
- Can Taken 2 Possibly Top Taken in the Phone Call Department? — June 25, 2012
- Brave: Why I'm Worried — June 18, 2012