11:12 a.m., March 5
Blockbuster, or, The Modern Prometheus
Did you hear the one about the two directors who bemoaned the state of the industry they helped destroy?
My partner Scott already handled this story about Lucas and Spielberg and the overloaded tent-pole, and you should totally read his take first. But I couldn't help myself here.
More like this:
- "Kane is a comedy." — June 17, 2013
- Happy Flag Day! — June 14, 2013
- The long, long titles: Part 1 — April 16, 2013
- The Incredible Burt Wonderstone trolls The Avengers — March 1, 2013
- Expendables 2: Your Move, Michael Bay — June 19, 2012