Robert Bush noon, Oct. 23
New movie releases this week: Storm Surfers 3D, The Wolverine and more
Scott really liked Storm Surfers 3D, but that's just because he spends so much time surfing himself. I kid, I kid. It's because he likes 3D. Kidding!
Me, I liked Fruitvale Station, but that's just because it's good. (Though I'd love to hear Scott's take. Anytime I find myself impressed, the little Scott in my head asks, "What are you missing?")
Science is still attempting to come up with a metric that will allow a quantitative comparison of the veins on Hugh Jackman's arms and the veins on Sylvester Stallone's arms. We'll keep you posted. In the meantime, we have The Wolverine.
Michael Cera is a brave actor. Crystal Fairy is a difficult movie. Act accordingly.
Scott has an entry for your to do list: avoid The To Do List.
He wasn't quite as harsh on The Attack.
He was even harsher on Broche De Oro.
More like this:
- The ten worst films of 2013 — Dec. 27, 2013
- Opening this week: See Fecha de Caducidad at the Digital Gym before it expires — Aug. 9, 2013
- This week's new releases — Jan. 25, 2013
- Opening this week — Jan. 4, 2013
- Opening this week — Sept. 20, 2012