Walter Mencken 9 a.m., Oct. 1
Well, when Scott Marks takes time to sling some arrows at Katy Perry, it's hard not to get in on the outrageous fortune. Especially when she makes it so easy...
- from "Piercing" by Katy Hudson
** from "E.T." by Katy (Hudson) Perry
Seriously, the unbridled cheek of that tagline. "Be yourself and you can be anything." How 'bout: "When you stop being yourself, you can be anyone."
More like this:
- Casting Katy Perry's Blade Runner sequel the right way. — July 31, 2013
- Happy Fourth from Katy Perry! — July 4, 2012
- San Diego Katy Perry Fans, Now's Your Chance! — June 28, 2012
- T&A Sells Movies... — May 23, 2012
- Count Floyd Terrified by Katy Perry in 3-D — May 18, 2012