Ed Bedford 11 a.m., May 28
The Title or Trailer Game IV: Catch It!
With Valerie Scher's superb Casablanca quiz still buzzing in our minds, why not complicate your lives even further with another round of the Title or Trailer Game?
The rules are simple. Below are two title cards. One hails from the opening credit sequence, the other belongs to the film's coming attraction. It's up to you to determine which is which.
Consider this a warm-up for The Big Screen's upcoming one-year anniversary party, complete with a live trivia contest (at a soon-to-be-named venue) and loads of neato prizes to win. Watch this space for the time, date, and location.
More like this:
- Promotional Tie-Ins 101 — March 6, 2012
- The Title or Trailer Game III: The List is Life — Feb. 2, 2012
- The Movie-Studio Logo Quiz: A New Beginning — Dec. 19, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows — Oct. 19, 2011
- The Title or Trailer Game — Oct. 18, 2011