Ken Harrison 8:19 p.m., April 26
Oh, hilarious. New York Magazine film critic David Edelstein put Pitch Perfect on his Top Ten list for 2012. I really did think I was the only one who was charmed despite myself by this. I have no use for Glee, and I had no hopes for Pitch Perfect, even 20 minutes in. But it just kept giving me puppy-dog eyes and pleading, "Like me! Look at me cavort! I'm adorable!" I broke.
More like this:
- Additional notes on French sexual harrasser Pepe Le Pew — Feb. 7, 2013
- The Big Screen earns 4 spots on Reader's Top 12 of 2012 — Dec. 31, 2012
- "Alien DNA" — May 31, 2012
- Reviews! — April 12, 2012
- What Happened? Russell Crowe — March 8, 2012