DJ Stevens 3:30 p.m., Sept. 17
Oh, hilarious. New York Magazine film critic David Edelstein put Pitch Perfect on his Top Ten list for 2012. I really did think I was the only one who was charmed despite myself by this. I have no use for Glee, and I had no hopes for Pitch Perfect, even 20 minutes in. But it just kept giving me puppy-dog eyes and pleading, "Like me! Look at me cavort! I'm adorable!" I broke.
More like this:
- Opening this week — Sept. 28, 2012
- Is Battleship A Massive Meditation on Military Gay Marriage? — May 17, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Perfect Family — May 2, 2012
- Reviews! — April 12, 2012
- Turn Who On, Now? — March 12, 2012