Don Bauder 9 p.m., Aug. 22
The Avengers Are Posers
And not just any pose. It's like they have their own Avengers signature move - call it the Superhero Squat, maybe. One knee down, one up; one hand down, one up; and five, six, seven, eight. Cases in point:
The Black Widow!
Hawkeye can't quite be expected to play along, since it takes two hands to manage a bow. But look at this splendid mid-leap form - the pointed toe, the tucked leg. Fabulous.
Don't you agree, Possibly Lascivious Hulk?
More like this:
- Sandler v. Apatow on middle age — April 3, 2013
- Movie Things That Made Me Happy Today — May 10, 2012
- Box Office Report — May 7, 2012
- If I Cast the The 3 Stooges — April 9, 2012
- Warner Bros. Reveals New Superman Logo for Man of Steel — April 2, 2012