Don Bauder 4:30 p.m., Feb. 11
Can Taken 2 Possibly Top Taken in the Phone Call Department?
If there's one thing we know about retired government operative Bryan Mills, it's that he likes chatting on the phone. Here are a few shots from the trailer for Taken:
Other people in the film also enjoy the ease and convenience provided by phones!
Mind you, I used only one shot from any given scene featuring phone usage. If I'd pulled every shot in which a phone appeared, you'd be scrolling all day. Anyway, someone missed out on some serious product placement opportunities there.
Now here comes the trailer for Taken 2: The Takening:
And whaddya know, it looks like Bryan Miller is up to his old tricks:
But this time, the bad guys have even more phones than before!
Will Miller be able to talk his way out of this one?
Oh, and just because I'm feeling daffy...does this rooftop pursuit shot look at all familiar?
If not, that's probably because you, like the rest of the world, didn't see Clive Owen in The International:
'Sokay. You didn't miss much.
More like this:
- A closer look at the trailer for 21 & Over — Nov. 14, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for Mama — Sept. 14, 2012
- Expendables 2: Your Move, Michael Bay — June 19, 2012
- My Favorite Image from the Trailer for Tarantino's Django Unchained — June 7, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Bourne Legacy — June 6, 2012