Bart Mendoza 5 a.m., Dec. 8
Oh, NOW I get it...
Ever since I first saw the trailer, I've been trying and trying to figure out how anyone thought it was a good idea to remake Footloose. And then, how anyone thought it would be a good idea to add some kind of explain-it-all backstory about the dance ban. But all that thinking was not for naught. I've figured it out: it's an allegory for the run-up to the Iraq war.
More like this:
- New Photos from The Avengers! — Dec. 29, 2011
- Monkey Business, Part 1 — July 19, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Footloose II — June 24, 2011
- Aaaaaaand Part 4 — June 22, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Zookeeper, Part 3 — June 22, 2011