Jay Allen Sanford 8 p.m., May 25
Because you're never really enshrined in the Pantheon of Artistic Immortals until you've been parodied in a children's cartoon...
...we give you Animaniacs doing Ingmar Bergman (and by extension, the late Mr. Fischer).
Of course, if this were made today, it would require an animated Woody Allen to walk onscreen mid-scene and give a shot-for-shot comparison study. Something sort of like this:
More like this:
- Ingmar Bergman's Video Collection: The Obvious Question — April 9, 2012
- So, What Are You Doing Tonight? — June 23, 2011
- Roundup: Girls with Swords, a Cautionary Tale — June 15, 2011
- Dig A Hole: Bergman's Cinematographer Gunnar Fischer — June 14, 2011
- Ah, the French... — May 26, 2011