Jeff Smith 3 p.m., March 10
Because you're never really enshrined in the Pantheon of Artistic Immortals until you've been parodied in a children's cartoon...
...we give you Animaniacs doing Ingmar Bergman (and by extension, the late Mr. Fischer).
Of course, if this were made today, it would require an animated Woody Allen to walk onscreen mid-scene and give a shot-for-shot comparison study. Something sort of like this:
More like this:
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Three Stooges — Dec. 8, 2011
- Time for a New Vision Plan? — Sept. 14, 2011
- Anatomy of a Press Photo: Return of The Muppets — June 20, 2011
- Looks like we've found our Grouchy Smurf... — June 14, 2011
- Dig A Hole: Bergman's Cinematographer Gunnar Fischer — June 14, 2011