The Canyoneers 1 p.m., Jan. 28
Leaked photos reveal scope of Romney's La Jolla remodel
Neighbors complain about height violations; Romney's legal team counters that "While man was given dominion over the earth, the heavens belong to God. And as for me and my house, we will honor the Lord."
Emails obtained by the San Diego Reader give the public its first glimpse of Romney's Rest:
The ocean is there, but you can't see it because of the massive white building that's blocking your view.
More like this:
- Appeal over Romney's proposed remodel dropped. Project set to move forward. — June 20, 2013
- Mitt Romney signs on as San Diego-Tijuana Olympics consultant — May 1, 2013
- Mr. Romney goes to Cinépolis — Nov. 20, 2012
- Romney Blasts California — Sept. 24, 2012
- San Diego's New Boys of Summer? — June 18, 2012