Ian Pike noon, Dec. 8
Leaked photos reveal scope of Romney's La Jolla remodel
Neighbors complain about height violations; Romney's legal team counters that "While man was given dominion over the earth, the heavens belong to God. And as for me and my house, we will honor the Lord."
Emails obtained by the San Diego Reader give the public its first glimpse of Romney's Rest:
The ocean is there, but you can't see it because of the massive white building that's blocking your view.
More like this:
- WWE superstar James Storm distances himself from Filner Headlock — July 22, 2013
- Appeal over Romney's proposed remodel dropped. Project set to move forward. — June 20, 2013
- Romney Blasts California — Sept. 24, 2012
- Romney: "No, seriously - what are we doing in Afghanistan?" — May 29, 2012
- Chargers Management Proposes "Seau's Stadium" — May 15, 2012