Ian Anderson 5 p.m., Oct. 27
Filner's Fiscal Fix?
Popular Populist Pol Proposes "Premature" Passing as Possible Panacea for Plunging Public Pension Pool Predicament
Filner: "Prop B is draconian and unnecessary. Pensions are a sacred public trust. If we institute sufficiently large cuts in health care provisions for retired public workers, the rest should just take care of itself."
More like this:
- God Himself attempts to prevent Mayor Filner from taking leave of office — July 26, 2013
- U-T San Diego issues apology for Filner typo — July 12, 2013
- Mayor Filner comments on public records lawsuit — April 17, 2013
- City proposes new site for Chargers stadium — Jan. 7, 2013
- Mayor Time! — March 8, 2012