Don Bauder 6:30 p.m., Aug. 21
Faulconer: "There's a land called France, where the naked ladies dance..."
"...which is probably why Bob Filner took a trip there!"
"I mean, we don't know, because the Mayor isn't talking about it. But we're talking about it. Oh yes, we are talking about it. And we'll keep talking about it until San Diego can get its government running again. Which will happen when we can stop talking about Bob Filner. Because Bob Filner isn't talking. So we have to. Bob Filner must resign! He has a monster inside him! He said so himself! A sex monster! And he took it to France! And you paid for it!"
More like this:
- Apple announces plan to relocate to San Diego — Aug. 28, 2013
- Kevin Faulconer: "We can't run San Diego's government because we can't stop thinking about Bob Filner's sexual hijinks." — July 22, 2013
- In wake of allegations, local strip club begins offering "Filner dance" — July 17, 2013
- Big people talk about issues; small people talk about people — July 11, 2013
- Friendship Park re-opens as Emnity Alley — April 4, 2013