Ian Anderson 6 p.m., March 7
The Zen question for the day: How many Chargers are required to stop a Raven running back on 4th and 29 with 1:50 to go in the game?
The answer is, of course, is unknowable. Seek instead for understanding of your own desire to keep the Chargers in San Diego.
More like this:
- Telesco, McCoy, and Whisenhurst lay out strategy for Chargers' future — Jan. 18, 2013
- A message from the gladiators of the gridiron — Jan. 10, 2013
- City proposes new site for Chargers stadium — Jan. 7, 2013
- Chargers Management Proposes "Seau's Stadium" — May 15, 2012
- Something to Cheer About — April 16, 2012