Matt Potter 5:45 a.m., June 29
Telesco, McCoy, and Whisenhurst lay out strategy for Chargers' future
"Together, we've got decades of experience - from our days in Indianapolis, Denver, Arizona, and even Pittsburgh - with trying to make sure the Chargers lose. We're just gonna do the opposite of all of that, and the wins should follow as a matter of course."
We can't lose!
More like this:
- Breaking! New Chargers coach "Mike McCoy" revealed to be Chargers counsel Mark Fabiani — Jan. 30, 2013
- REVEALED: Halftime locker-room photo exposes source of Chargers' second-half meltdowns this season — Nov. 12, 2012
- ChargersStickers.com traffic up 3000% — Oct. 23, 2012
- Coach-Provocateur Turner and Philip Rivers perform ritual seppuku following Monday Night Football debacle — Oct. 17, 2012
- Chargers Announce Decision to Retire Junior Seau's Brain — May 17, 2012