Matt Potter 2:30 p.m., March 10
Telesco, McCoy, and Whisenhurst lay out strategy for Chargers' future
"Together, we've got decades of experience - from our days in Indianapolis, Denver, Arizona, and even Pittsburgh - with trying to make sure the Chargers lose. We're just gonna do the opposite of all of that, and the wins should follow as a matter of course."
We can't lose!
More like this:
- Breaking! New Chargers coach "Mike McCoy" revealed to be Chargers counsel Mark Fabiani — Jan. 30, 2013
- REVEALED: Halftime locker-room photo exposes source of Chargers' second-half meltdowns this season — Nov. 12, 2012
- ChargersStickers.com traffic up 3000% — Oct. 23, 2012
- Something to Cheer About — April 16, 2012
- Turner Triumphant — Jan. 4, 2012