Dorian Hargrove 8:30 p.m., Dec. 12
Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Dog Handler Allegedly Involved in Secret Service HO-spitality Scandal
After cocaine found at hotel, investigator quips: "Apparently, a dog's ability to sniff out drugs works both ways."
"Right this way, ladies."
More like this:
- Filner scandal makes cover of national magazine — July 15, 2013
- Snafu at Nation's First Gay Brewery — June 13, 2012
- SD on the QT Scoops The Onion! — April 23, 2012
- Marine Sgt. Gary Stein's Discharge Hearing Set For Saturday — March 27, 2012
- Strong Mayor: Snapdragon's Secret Weapon! — Feb. 3, 2012