Barnaby Monk 1 p.m., April 23
As Drought Grips Nation, San Diego County Water Authority Remains Unconcerned About News that Sweetwater Reservoir is at Fifty Percent Capacity
"We Prefer to See the Reservoir as Half Full."
"Hey, Henshaw is at seven percent. We're doing fine. Just fine, yessir."
More like this:
- Filner scandal makes cover of national magazine — July 15, 2013
- Boy Scouts of America: "Obviously, we're going to have to re-think the Bear Scout badge." — May 24, 2013
- Bug or Feature? — April 17, 2012
- Something to Cheer About — April 16, 2012
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission Chair Completes Tour of San Onofre — April 6, 2012